You have reached the automated answering service of your child’s school. In order
to assist you in connecting to the right staff member, please listen to all options
before making a selection:
- To stretch the truth about why your child is absent, Press 1.
- To make excuses for why your child did not do homework, Press 2.
- To complain about what we do, Press 3.
- To cuss out staff members, Press 4.
- To ask why you didn’t get needed information that was already enclosed in your newsletter and bulletins sent home with your child, Press 5.
- To request another teacher for the third time this year, Press 6
- To complain about school bus transportation, Press 7.
- To complain about school lunches, Press 8.
- To argue about documented test results, Press 9.
- If you want us to raise your child, Press 0.
If you realize this is the real world and your child must be accountable/responsible
for his/her own behavior, classwork, homework, and that it’s not the teachers
fault for your child(ren)’s lack of effort… Hang up and have a nice day!